By Linda Matthews
Our September meeting and “Annual Picnic” was an enjoyable and successful afternoon. We all enjoyed the delicious lunch that was donated and prepared by our dedicated volunteers and chaired by Evelyn Cook. Thank you so much! We had nine new members who joined the Women’s Club at the meeting. Welcome to all! It was nice to see so many members at the meeting after our summer break.
Our next meeting on November 11th will start at 1:00 p.m., followed by lunch. This year we will be honoring our military for Veteran’s Day by sending notes of thanks to Walter Reed Medical Center. Please join us for this special meeting to help us honor these great men and women and thank them for their service to our country. There is a $5.00 fee for members who attend to cover the cost of lunch, cards and postage to mail them. Thanks to Gloria for chairing this very meaningful event and also the volunteers who help make this possible.
If you know of any member that is ill, suffering a loss or is celebrating a happy occasion, please contact Bunny Kedves at (732)-255-0165.
THANK YOU TO ALL OUR VETERANS WHO MADE THE SACRIFICE TO SERVE OUR COUNTRY!
Happy fall to all!
* The Executive meeting will be on November 6th at 11:15 p.m.
* The General Meeting will be on November 11th at 1:00 p.m. Lunch to follow and $5.00 charge for each member who plans to attend.
* The General Meeting on December 9th at 1:00p.m. will be our “Christmas Party Luncheon.”
Save the Dates:
*March 10, 2020 - “High Tea” at 1:00 p.m. Open to the public.
* June 8, 2020 - “52nd Birthday Luncheon and Installation” at 1:00 p.m.at the Clarion Hotel.
* August 1, 2020- “Gift Auction and Ice Cream Social” at 12:00 p.m. at the clubhouse.